TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Smalltalk and whatnot
| |-+  Quick Questions (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Barnabas, Van Helsing, Martin, Twilight...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Barnabas, Van Helsing, Martin, Twilight...  (Read 1929 times)
Prunella Farquar
Member in Good Standing

« on: November 24, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »

Are vampires sexy?

Because one pole may catch a fish, it does not mean that 5 poles will catch an inner tube.
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »

Of course they are!! (Much sexier than zombies, I'm sorry to say!) Martin wasn't very sexy though etiher!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 09:03:15 AM »

Oh, gosh yes!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 09:04:25 AM »

Now let's not forget female vampires!!

Sexy?

WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 09:11:10 AM »

Twilight females? Sexy?

DannyO
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »

Sexy?

Let's start with a simpler question:  Female?

I've always had my doubts about Grace Jones.
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 03:00:09 PM »

Sexy?

Let's start with a simpler question:  Female?

I've always had my doubts about Grace Jones.

Well, If you had seen the film, you'd know she was (er...  is) female - she wasn't wearing much but paint!!

Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 07:27:35 PM »

Vampires are sexy. Especially when played by what was his name, you my favorite actor. The one that played in the Interview with Vampire and The Matrix. ... I can't remember his name but you know who I am talking about .
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 08:50:16 PM »

Tom Cruise?

Vampires are sexy. Especially when played by what was his name, you my favorite actor. The one that played in the Interview with Vampire and The Matrix. ... I can't remember his name but you know who I am talking about .

Rhiannnonn
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 03:39:55 AM »

Tom Cruise?

Can't be Tom Cruise. He wasn't in "The Matrix." Come to think of it, off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone who was in both movies. However, if you're thinking of "The Matrix," would the actor be Keanu Reeves? Your choices from "Interview with the Vampire" would be Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, or Christian Slater.

Your most radiant garment is of the other person's weaving;
Your most savory meal is that which you eat at the other person's table;
Your most comfortable bed is in the other person's house.
Now tell me, how can you separate yourself from the other person?

Sand and Foam ~~ Kahlil Gibran
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 10:18:39 AM »

[

Can't be Tom Cruise. He wasn't in "The Matrix." Come to think of it, off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone who was in both movies. However, if you're thinking of "The Matrix," would the actor be Keanu Reeves? Your choices from "Interview with the Vampire" would be Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, or Christian Slater.
[/quote]

Well, I thought maybe she was confusing Keanu with Tom since they are both dark brunette and there are only modified vampires in the matrix

WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 09:47:51 PM »

Sexy Vampire Diaries vampires

Suuse
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 02:08:48 AM »

Speaking of vampires...I spent an evening with a friend watching "Twilight".  Those aren't real vampires--those are the vapid, vacuous variety vamps--played by actors whose combined IQs are eclipsed by my boycat when he's napping.

AND I want a nickel for every time the chickie who plays "Bella" blinks.  Did no one notice this in the dailies, or is she sending some kind of Morse Code:  "T-h-i-s m-o-v-i-e i-s s-h-i-t-e!"

Oh.  And the fella playing "Edward"...poor, vacant lad is completely upstaged by his hair. 

Even for free I wanted my money back!

You've got to kick at the darkness till it bleeds daylight.  --Bruce Cockburn
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 01:23:41 PM »

Speaking of vampires...I spent an evening with a friend watching "Twilight".  Those aren't real vampires--those are the vapid, vacuous variety vamps--played by actors whose combined IQs are eclipsed by my boycat when he's napping.

AND I want a nickel for every time the chickie who plays "Bella" blinks.  Did no one notice this in the dailies, or is she sending some kind of Morse Code:  "T-h-i-s m-o-v-i-e i-s s-h-i-t-e!"

Oh.  And the fella playing "Edward"...poor, vacant lad is completely upstaged by his hair. 

Even for free I wanted my money back!
Wow! That is so disappointing and these are SO popular  right now!! Now you've got me curious!

Sofia Chesterfield
Member in Good Standing

I am concerned.

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 09:04:33 AM »

I don't get this whole vampire thing at all.

I get the whole Twilight thing even less.  Someone tried to explain it to me and got as far as telling me that the vampires in Twilight twinkle or sparkle or something before I told them that it would be mercy if they would not "spoil" the rest of the book by telling me any more.  Seriously it was the only way to get her to stop.

I suppose every generation has to have something of which they can be profoundly and righteously ashamed later.  I know I've still got a box of gaudily-colored leg warmers somewhere, and I've bought jeans with holes already in them. 

Life is bowel of cherries.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: