TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Smalltalk and whatnot
| |-+  Quick Questions (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What is on the agenda?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What is on the agenda?  (Read 10736 times)
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« on: October 27, 2009, 05:00:51 AM »

Or simply place to say Good Morning and start your day in a good company
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 05:02:52 AM »

I overslept but this morning I had a message on my phone, with an invitation for Halloween party and this will be my first Halloween party ever so guess what; I am excited.
 Got to go now ....ta, ta
BoobooPuppy
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 05:09:36 AM »

Nothing exciting.  Work.  Fix dinner.  Do dishes.  Empty cat box.  FB.  Go to bed.  The end.
D.D. Olson
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 06:56:44 AM »

Today after work I'm scheduled for a massage.  We hauled firewood yesterday and have achy arms, so the timing is excellent!  It's a sunny, but chilly, day today where I am. 
paulinediane
Hasn't posted much

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 07:23:43 AM »

Work today, then finally getting my car back from the shop after TWO MONTHS! Then metro-bound for business/pleasure!
Saraka
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 08:37:15 AM »

Stay inside and stay dry and hope for sunshine tomorrow.
chriss cee
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 08:54:35 AM »

paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork....
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 04:59:56 AM »

I had 1 margarita last night. Only one .... Day of suffering now 
Witchy
Hasn't posted much

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 10:10:07 AM »

Yard work is my agenda...I need to mow, but my yard currently has the consistency of a large sponge (and the fluid retention) Can you mow a sponge?
I am excited for you too, Sonya! First halloween party ever, huh? Are you dressing up? As what? (oh do, do dress up...it is such fun! I love halloween};->)
Grin
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 04:13:36 PM »

Yard work is my agenda...I need to mow, but my yard currently has the consistency of a large sponge (and the fluid retention) Can you mow a sponge?
I am excited for you too, Sonya! First halloween party ever, huh? Are you dressing up? As what? (oh do, do dress up...it is such fun! I love halloween};->)
Grin

I will be a Gypsy Fortune Teller...I don't have only the ball but I think I can borrow my son's soccer ball, it is about the talent to tell fortune not the materials don't you think
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 05:16:21 AM »

Good morning everyone.
    It is Thursday and I have my Toastmasters meeting today but I think I may skip it, bad allergic reaction to some facial cleaner and my face feels as if someone is trying to peel off my skin with a grinder. I may leave work early, pop few benadrils and sleep it off.
Have a great day
Lauri
Member in Good Standing

butt seriously ;-P

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 05:41:45 AM »

My agenda today...is to conquer putting an exam onto the Shared Repository at work, sending the link to the instructor, and having the darn thing work this time ;-)  I love technology...but it sure gives me a run for my money at times.

Later a quick cocktail with a girlfriend, who wants me to to "meet a guy" ((rolling eyes)) and then off to bowling. 

That's it...that's my exciting life people...try not to envy me too much ;-)  lol Cheesy

Lauri
BoobooPuppy
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 06:03:37 AM »

Today is my Friday.  I only have to attend one meeting at work so I should be able to catch up from being away from my desk all day yesterday.  I am trying for the first time to cook a whole chicken in the crockpot.  I put in some fat free chicken broth, Mrs Dash, lemon pepper, and garlic salt.  I hope it works!  It's raining so I shouldn't have to scrape ice from my windshield.  Hope you all have a great day!  Smiley
Lauri
Member in Good Standing

butt seriously ;-P

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 06:30:21 AM »

Hmmm...I think you might end up with Chicken Soup...crock pots can do that...but let us know how it turns out ;-)

Lauri
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 10:26:01 AM »

Laurie, your agenda is way more exiting than my benadril . Cocktails meeting guys....I wish I had something like that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: