TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  Those nosy surveys
| | |-+  If you were going out with your celebrity crush, what would you wear?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you were going out with your celebrity crush, what would you wear?  (Read 1329 times)
admin
Administrator
Member in Good Standing

I run this place. No, really.

« on: November 18, 2009, 05:05:59 AM »

I'd probably just wear my signature top-hat and tails.

Note: if you do not have a celebrity crush, please, for the sake of this question, acquire one.  There are many vying for you attention.  Operators are standing by.
BoobooPuppy
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 06:01:32 AM »

I need a celebrity crush.  I'd probably wear black with white gold and diamond accessories.  A black floor-length velvet dress, empire style waist, 3/4 length sleeves.  If it were closer to the holidays, I'd go for a burgundy gown instead. 
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 08:43:46 AM »

My celbrity crush was always either Val Kilmer or James Spader. I'd like to just wear jeans and a long sleeve T-shirt, but of course what he wears would be a different matter!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
Prunella Farquar
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 11:47:34 AM »

I have to go with Steve Buscemi or Christopher Walken.

If I go out with Steve Buscemi, I'd wear a blue dress (demi-sleeved) with white stockings and a white feather boa.  The hat would be white and unassuming so as not to distract from the rest of the outfit and would have a small cluster of bright pink porchulas on it.  Around my neck, freshwater pearls of course.  I would accessorize with a pink and white belt and and shoes.  My handbag would be a gold clutch to match the settings in my lapis earbobs.  Gloves would be a must.

If I go out with Christopher Walken, it doesn't matter, because I'd never really go out with Christopher Walken (not after what happened to Natalie Wood).  I just like watching him in movies and on T.V.

Because one pole may catch a fish, it does not mean that 5 poles will catch an inner tube.
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »

I have to go with Steve Buscemi or Christopher Walken.

If I go out with Steve Buscemi, I'd wear a blue dress (demi-sleeved) with white stockings and a white feather boa.  The hat would be white and unassuming so as not to distract from the rest of the outfit and would have a small cluster of bright pink porchulas on it.  ...

Pink portulacas wouldn't distract?

If I go out with Christopher Walken, it doesn't matter, because I'd never really go out with Christopher Walken (not after what happened to Natalie Wood).  I just like watching him in movies and on T.V.

Don't wear a watch!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
Suuse
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »

See! This is the problem with 30+ years in the entertainment industry:  I've gone out with two of my celebrity crushes.  The first crush was Gregory Peck...and I was wearing work clothes:  black suit, black cashmere sweater, black boots.  The only good news is that with a bit of wiggling, the neckline of the sweater could at least be maneuvered down to a moderately immodest *there*.  The second crush (Danny Fogelberg)...not so lucky:  jeans and my rattiest black chenille turtleneck sweater.  And boots.

If my current celebrity crush would ever happen to find himself without his extraordinarily beautiful and charming wife for an evening...AND I had time to actually dress for the occasion...I'd probably wear black jeans and a sweater and a blazer.  And boots.

This does, however, beg the question of what to wear to a couple of holiday parties in December.  I'm thinking...black.  And boots.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 08:29:06 PM by Suuse » Logged

You've got to kick at the darkness till it bleeds daylight.  --Bruce Cockburn
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 09:46:55 PM »

This does, however, beg the question of what to wear to a couple of holiday parties in December.  I'm thinking...black.  And boots.
You can't go wrong with black (or with boots mostly)

Suuse
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »

Ok--here it is:  black boots! 

WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 01:44:16 PM »

Ok--here it is:  black boots! 

These are nice!

Suuse
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 02:04:15 PM »

These are nice!

Those are extraordinary!--and I would love to have them.  However, work often involves hours on my feet, sometimes on some rather uncertain flooring (major points off for tripping over cables and disconnecting things...), so my "workboots" are a pair of Lucchese lizard and leather cowboy boots.  In black.

WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 02:15:12 PM »

These are nice!

Those are extraordinary!--and I would love to have them.  However, work often involves hours on my feet, sometimes on some rather uncertain flooring (major points off for tripping over cables and disconnecting things...), so my "workboots" are a pair of Lucchese lizard and leather cowboy boots.  In black.

Yeah, I know what you mean I wear flat boots mostly for similar reasons. (Although I do have a few pair of heeled boots for play!

Rhiannnonn
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »

"Danny" Fogelberg? She called him "Danny"??

Your most radiant garment is of the other person's weaving;
Your most savory meal is that which you eat at the other person's table;
Your most comfortable bed is in the other person's house.
Now tell me, how can you separate yourself from the other person?

Sand and Foam ~~ Kahlil Gibran
Suuse
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »

She did.  The crush went back to university; the working relationship began in the early 90s.  She considers herself very fortunate, indeed...and misses him very much.

WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 07:49:44 AM »

She did.  The crush went back to university; the working relationship began in the early 90s.  She considers herself very fortunate, indeed...and misses him very much.

Gosh, wouldn't it be fun to have dated Micky or Ricky or Keithy!

Rhiannnonn
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »

Said in awe, "Dang!" (Recovering self) Yeah, we miss him too, even without having met him. I love the songs he wrote.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 10:16:46 AM by Rhiannnonn » Logged

Your most radiant garment is of the other person's weaving;
Your most savory meal is that which you eat at the other person's table;
Your most comfortable bed is in the other person's house.
Now tell me, how can you separate yourself from the other person?

Sand and Foam ~~ Kahlil Gibran
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: