TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Site information and feedback
| |-+  Some words from your host
| | |-+  Changes here and there
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Changes here and there  (Read 996 times)
admin
Administrator
Member in Good Standing

I run this place. No, really.

« on: October 31, 2009, 03:04:05 AM »

You might notice some changes to the appearance of the site.

I hope you like them, because not all of them were intentional, but I can't seem to undo them.  You know how computers can be.

As I grope my way through the user instructions, or just make things up where there are none, there may be some disruptions.  I won't intentionally disrupt the site without warning, but, as well all know, intention is not always terribly influential.  In the meanwhile, please don't post any monumental works of literature here without first making a backup on a safe computer (i.e., any computer to which I do not have access).
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »

Great job! (I've got karma buttons now too - I don't know if everyone does, but they are cool!)

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 07:38:50 PM »

I wonder if the software would allow for   a way for us to upload pictures for discussions and not just borrow images from the web!!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
CWO3ROBBIE
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »

I wonder if the software would allow for   a way for us to upload pictures for discussions and not just borrow images from the web!!
That would be cool.

"FREE SPEECH AND THE RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED CANNOT COEXIST"!
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 11:28:15 AM »

I don't mind not having the pictures in the discussions. I know they bring a lot more to them but if there are pictures it is loading mus lower on my phone and I love it the way it so fast easy now
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: