TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Smalltalk and whatnot
| |-+  Quick Questions (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Skating
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Skating  (Read 1240 times)
WS
Member in Good Standing

« on: February 24, 2010, 06:19:48 PM »

So who is your favorite skater?

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »

Until last year were Denkova & Stavisky. Now I like them all, I really do. I think what they can do on the ic is amazing. I don't know if you know how to ice skate. I have some horrible experience and memories form my first and last try on ice rink and I know how hard is to simply stay on your feet, much less do what they do.  They are all my heroes 
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 07:04:22 PM »

Hi
Ihave weak ankles so I'm not too got at ice skating. I used to love to roller skate though!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:11:18 PM »

Oh, I love the roller skating too and have been good it, enough to get the pavement rash many, many times. But the ice skating so much harder. I lived though the humiliation of falling in front of a full ice-skating rink on my  face so I know...ice skating is very hard, harder that skiing and I know that one too. All the bushes and trees in the Bulgarian mountains are my witnesses I tried that too
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: