TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Smalltalk and whatnot
| |-+  Quick Questions (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Television Shows
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Television Shows  (Read 1010 times)
WS
Member in Good Standing

« on: February 20, 2010, 11:57:51 AM »

Not a Quick question, but I'm dying to talk about Survivor or Lost or CSI or whatever is on your mind!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
DannyO
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »

Not a Quick question, but I'm dying to talk about Survivor or Lost or CSI or whatever is on your mind!

I am one of those odd ducks that has never seen a single episode of Lost or CSI.

I saw part of one episode of Survivor but did not find it to my taste.

Most of my television watching is confined to Sunday evenings, when Simpsons and Family Guy are on.  I can probably discuss them.

Otherwise, most of my television watching is confined to the Olympics.  Tomorrow evening I'll need to make some complicated decisions.
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »

I have never seen Lost or Survivor too. I have seen plenty of CSI while I was married and I think I had enough to last me for life. I am watching Olympics right now too. I like he skiing and skating, snowboarding too. Every morning I discuss the previous night with my mother on the phone and because they show more from the events there and she is watching every single one, I learn all the gossip around the athletes too...
    One of my favorite shows use to be Will and Grace but they stopped and now I even don't have but 20 channels on my cable anyway, only the basic basic. No point to pay for it if I don't watch it. 

WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »

Oh, I don't have cable at all! I watch the regular stations!

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Reagan.
WS
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 06:21:06 PM »

So between Boston Rob and Russell - who will be gone from Survivor first?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: