TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Smalltalk and whatnot
| |-+  Quick Questions (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What are some of your favorite web sites?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are some of your favorite web sites?  (Read 874 times)
BoobooPuppy
Member in Good Standing

« on: January 25, 2010, 06:53:39 AM »

I only visit a few, but I think other people might also enjoy them.  In case you aren't on that "other place" and haven't heard, our friend Mark is trying to have his book published.  I highly recommend:

http://www.authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=16150

where you can read Mark's book, comment, and help him to have it published.  It just takes a moment to register. 

I also enjoy reading my Second Son's writing.  I still think he should give up his day job and focus on writing.  His view points won't reflect the majority of Americans, but I believe his writing is entertaining in itself.  He has a dry sense of humor and I have to be on my toes when reading his work.

http://www.sigspace.net/

What are some of your favorite web sites that might not be well-known? 
D.D. Olson
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 05:23:29 AM »

One web site I use a lot is imdb.com.  It's quite popular so most people probably know about it.  I also refer to allmusic.com quite often.  I'm not aware of a web site that chronicles plays and shows that have appeared on Broadway, but I'd refer to a web site like that often, also. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: