TBD on Public Spectacle
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hey! This site is less annoying than facebook.
1,717 Posts in 138 Topics by 72 Members
Latest Member: Jacquis59
* Home Help Login Register
+  TBD on Public Spectacle
|-+  Smalltalk and whatnot
| |-+  Quick Questions (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New Years Resolutions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Years Resolutions  (Read 998 times)
Sofia Chesterfield
Member in Good Standing

I am concerned.

« on: January 01, 2010, 03:53:15 AM »

Rats!  I forgot to make any, although I'm sure there are many from which I would benefit and I'm not sure I would like to be seen in public sans some.

If you have any extras--perhaps from previous years--that you're not using, would you be so kind as to share them?

Life is bowel of cherries.
DannyO
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 03:18:58 PM »

If you have any extras--perhaps from previous years--that you're not using, would you be so kind as to share them?

I'm planning to reuse the ones I used last year.  Most of them are still in their original shrink-wrap.
Sonya Self
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 08:08:03 PM »

I'm planning to reuse the ones I used last year.  Most of them are still in their original shrink-wrap.
I will be recycling too this year. Though I promised my self to add one more to the list this year. It is "No more shopping ." I know I will brake it, aren't they for that anyway, however it is already the end of the second day I am still sticking to it 363 more to go
Suuse
Member in Good Standing

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 11:28:08 AM »

I'm sticking with the same revolutions I've had for the past some years, as they seem to be most useful:

1.  First and foremost:  stay out of other people's drama. (And if they bring it to you, just hand it right back with a polite but firm "No, thank you!"

2.  Listen to your body:  eat sensibly, get some sleep.  (I'm an insomniac--this isn't quite as easy as I portray it.)

3.  Cherish your friends.  They've gotten you through the worst of it...and there's probably worse yet to come--so take good care of them!

4.  Kick on the career.  Work hard.  Network.  Do your best work no matter how small the client because ya just never know....

5.  In the words of an old, much-loved, and much-much-missed friend:  "Love when you can, cry when you have to, be who you must...."

You've got to kick at the darkness till it bleeds daylight.  --Bruce Cockburn
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: